Dr. Akhil Reddy is a dental practitioner for MB2 Dental, but he shows that he has a life outside of practice as well as great style. He recently did an article about five star wines that are affordable under $30. He did say that most affordable wines are popular and have great flavor, but they are not under $30. His great tasting wines choices that are price under $30 include the following:
1. Chateau d’Aiguilhe, Cotes de Bordeaux Castillon- It costs $18 per bottle and goes great with a good meal. A perfect balance of a good, medium-bodied wine type with a fruit flavor and floral notes
2. Domaine de Pellehaut Chardonnay Fruit, PGI Côtes de Gascogne- a steal at $9, this exceptionally classed wine has a hint of cream and vanilla, and vibrant and crisp grapefruit and a burst of fruit flavors.
3. Château Haut Bernasse Le Clos Monbazillac- costing $15, it has a mixture of Semillon, sauvignon blanc, and muscadelle. The honey, marmalade, and sprightly acidity flavors are enjoyable.
4. Chateau Beaumont, Haut Medoc- at a cost of $11, a perfect extraction of soft and supple tannins and cedar, cassis, and violet flavors are included in this wine.
5. Chateau Mont-Perat, Castillon- costing $11, this wine is filled with dark berries that are concentrated along with a mineral taste and blended well with cedar.
6. Chateau Capbern, Saint-Estephe- for $18, perfect intensity of this wine is made through its many layers of plums, violets, and cassis.
7. Château Saint-Maur- it’s $25 and is the perfect sipping wine for the summer.
8. La Vieille Ferme Rouge, Côtes du Ventoux- another great steal at $8, this is a Perrin family brand. It’s a 2009 wine with a slightly spicy, vigorous taste of raspberry and blackberry.
9. Cabernet Sauvignon, Domaine Saissac, Vin de Pays d’Oc- another steal costing $9, its tannins and cassis are delightful.
10. Asda Beaujolais- an even more steal at $5, it has a cranberry fruity flavor with a high quality like a classic Beaujolais wine. It is totally delightful with steak.
11. La Parde de Haut-Bailly, Pessac-Léognan, Bordeaux- it costs $25, and it’s a good conversation wine.
12. Domaine Hudelot-Noellat, Bourgogne Rouge, Burgundy- at $10, this is unlike the typically plain Bourgogne rouge. It has a fruity and silky flavor and is fragranced.
Dr. Akhil Reddy also has great style as well. In another recent article, he gave some pointers on how to dress under a white lab coat which has been frustrating to many professionals. On the other hand, they appreciate how the white coats keep substances off their clothes.
Dr. Reddy says that medical and other professionals can wear the traditional tie and collared shirt, the business casual look, a dress shirt with chinos/khakis, a collared shirt with dark jeans, and dark khakis with turtlenecks. He also stated that the dress code does count even with the white lab coat on.